Products are manufactured using high grade raw material: ABS – acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polypropylene (PP), aluminium (ADC-12) and zinc.
We trust aluminum alloys as they are:
- Lightweight & structural material
- Resistance to corrosion
- Endure high temperatures
Composition of ADC-12
Composition of Zinc
Another most important raw material used is zinc. Zinc alloy that used for making carburetor is known as zamak 3. It is the first choice when considering zinc for die casting for several reasons:
- Excellent balance of desirable physical and mechanical properties.
- Superb castability and long-term dimensional stability.
- Excellent finishing characteristics for plating, painting, and chromate treatments.
- Achieve high levels of accuracy.
- It exhibits increased wear resistance.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
ABS combines the strength and rigidity of acrylonitrile and styrene polymers with the toughness of polybutadiene rubber. While the cost of producing ABS is roughly twice the cost of producing polystyrene, it is considered superior for its hardness, gloss, toughness and electrical insulation properties. ABS also have a strong resistance to corrosive chemicals and /or physical impacts. It is very easy to machine, lightweight and has a low melting temperature making it particularly simple to use in injection molding processes. Metal coating has excellent adhesion to ABS.
We also utilize another very beneficial raw material of polypropylene (PP). Polypropylene is a very useful plastic for injection molding. Polypropylene is easy to mold despite its semi-crystalline nature, and it flows very well because of its low melt viscosity. This property significantly enhances the rate at which you can fill up a mold with the material. Shrinkage in polypropylene is about 1-2% but can vary based on several factors, including holding pressure, holding time, melt temperature, mold wall thickness, mold temperature, and the percentage and type of additives. Our superior key sets play off the great advantages of PP and prove to be perfect spare parts that your perfect ride deserves.
We use PP because of the following advantages:
- Easy availability and relatively inexpensive
- High flexural strength with its semi-crystalline nature
- High resistance to moisture
- Better chemical resistance over a wide range of bases and acids.
- Good fatigue resistance and impact strength
- Great electrical insulator
|High grade ADC12 with copper content of 1.65%/High grade Zinc
|Substandard ADC12 with copper content of 0.5-0.8% which is below international standards
|1)Increased wear resistance
2) Long term dimensional stability
|1) Reduce wear and tear
|Copper/iron as per customer requirement
|1) Better strength
2) Resistant to rust